The safety and well-being of our guests are of utmost importance to us. Please read on to find out all about the COVID-19 measures at The Greenhouse Resort, Pushkar.
Travel Safety: Covid-19 Update
- Body temperature checks are done at the entrance.
- If the body temperature is high, the guest will be asked to return or directed to the closest hospital/ medical facility as per policy.
- Sensor Sanitizers have been installed along with foot pedal sanitizer & masks are also provided to the guest, if required.
- Record keeping procedures will be followed at the front desk, as per health authority guidelines.
- Any guest arriving from restricted countries or regions, will have to provide detailed information to the hotel upfront before arrival or at the time of making the reservation.
- For all pre-booked guests, all check-in formalities will be completed online to minimize contact & time spent at the front desk.
- Safety guidelines to ensure social distancing & minimizing contact with others are given.
- News papers will not be delivered due to safety reasons, but e-papers could be made available through Whatsapp etc.
- Disposable Menu is available, or Menu can be available by Whatsapp.
- Our staff is trained regarding hygiene norms.
- The front desk along with all washrooms are sanitized continuously in shifts.
- We ensure that chauffeurs are wearing protective gear such as mask and maintain social distancing.
- We have provided sanitizers for sanitation & masks to drivers, if required.
- Vehicles will be disinfected after every arrival from outside the hotel.
- We encourage the use of guest vehicle for pickup & drop on their own.
- All guest luggage will be sanitised at the premises before reaching the rooms.
- There is no lobby in the resort and all our rooms follow social distancing norms and are spaced out from each other.
- The room & other touch points are sanitized by the housekeeping once the guests check out and before every new check-in.
- Housekeeping associates are wearing face shields.
- All Room Keys are sanitized before handing ever to the guests.
- No turndown services is provided to facilitate minimum movement & contact, the guest can request for the same if required.
- Room linen are changed ONLY on request in the occupied room.
- Floors are sanitized at regular intervals & small sanitizer are placed in every room.
- Amenities: Mini bar, pen, paper and guest directory are removed from rooms and are available upon request.
- All table spacing are spaced out to maintain social distancing norms.
- Disposable Menu is given at the restaurant.
- Food will be served on individual tables and NO BUFFET
- The staff will maintain minimal contact/communication during services.
- Disposable napkins are used.
- Sanitizers will be kept for guests to use & also alcohol swabs will be made available which guests can use to sanitize cell phones, credit card, etc.
Pool & Spa
- The Conference/ banquet area etc are disinfected on regular basis.
- Enough space is maintained between the consecutive tables & chairs with minimum seating capacity.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and areas like reception, guestrooms, restaurants, conference hall, public restrooms and all employee areas will be disinfected with 1.0% sodium hypochlorite. This will help to eliminate any potential bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19.
- For metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks, keys etc 70 % alcohol will be used to wipe surface, where the use of bleach is not suitable.
- Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guest’s room areas – light switches, door handles, TV / AC remotes and more.
- Big Closed dustbins are installed for proper disposal of masks and gloves.